Free Q&A: How to have a company in the U.S.? 🇺🇸 Book your time here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Business Formation

What is the "Success Guaranteed" policy you offer?

If we are not able to register your company due to a state or our mistake, we will refund you 100% of the amount you paid us, including state fees. This policy doesn’t apply for the bank account opening process.

Can I register my company from anywhere in the world?

Yes, we support entrepreneurs from over 170 countries. 

How to get a free bank account for my company?

Globalfy’s new banking service is here, a much-waited solution for entrepreneurs and business owners from all over the world. Now, with Globalfy, you’ll be able to get a business bank account in the US and charge your clients in US dollars. Boost your company’s profits and enter the most vibrant marketplace in the world.

Learn More »

What payment methods do you accept?

For all our Business Services, we accept international credit and debit cards trought Stripe.

How much will my business cost in its second year?

Your company’s second year in the US with Globalfy will be $400 to renew your virtual address and $99 for the Registered Agent. In total, you’ll save $700 compared to other US registration companies (See comparison for more). Besides, you will have to pay your Annual Report or Franchise Tax, which varies from state to state, and forms such as 5472 and 112OF, usually around $250. Don’t forget that the category of your company, the physical presence of partners in the state, and other factors, may cause changes in values, fees, renewals, and others.

What is an LLC?​

LLC stands for Limited Liability Company. This business model combines some advantages of corporate structure with elements of tax partnership. By creating an LLC in the United States, you can partially protect your natural person from potential financial issues or lawsuits against your legal entity.

Learn More »

What is a C Corp?

The C Corp is a more traditional company model that follows some specific rules. A C Corp adopts bylaws, holds frequent meetings among shareholders, fills annual reports, and issues shares. In addition, it is subject to state and federal taxes.

Learn More »

Which state should I choose?

To make this decision, which state to start your business in the US, you need to make an assessment based on your preferences and particularities of the company. For example, Florida is a state chosen by many Latinos, because in addition to not requiring the payment of the State Income Tax for individuals, it is a friendly state.

Learn More »

Do you offer bookkeeping and Tax Services?

Yes, but only for technology, e-commerce, and international trade companies. Learn more about our Accounting and Tax Services in the United States.

Bank Account

Is an SSN required to open my bank account?

No, we accept entrepreneurs based in the U.S. and abroad. You can apply for a Bank Account without an SSN or ITIN.

What documents do I need to apply?

You need to have an LLC or Corporation entity established and active in the U.S., as well as provide your state registration document, EIN letter, a U.S. address, and a valid passport or American driver’s license for all members of the company that control over 25% of the company.

Does Globalfy also open personal bank accounts?

Not yet, but we will soon. If you want to stay informed about the launch of Globalfy personal bank accounts, follow us on Instagram.

I have already applied for a business bank account, how long does it take for it to be approved?

Once we receive your application, and if no additional documentation is required, your account will be approved in 1 to 3 business days. Otherwise, our team will get in touch with you and let you know the potential timeframe.

Do I need to travel to the U.S.?

Absolutely not! Globalfy is a banking solution with no branches. The process is completed directly from our website.

What industries do you serve?​

At this time, we only provide banking services for E-commerce, D2C Brands and Online Sales of Physical Products; Startups, SaaS, Technology Services Providers, Marketing Services Providers, Freelancers, Online Services and Digital Goods; or companies established to manage Investments in the U.S. Stock Market.

Does Globalfy banking integrate with Shopify’s online sales platform?

You will be able to receive your payments from Shopify or any other shopping cart/checkout on your Globalfy banking account. Although, there is no need for direct/native integration with Shopify and/or any other e-commerce platform.

More banking frequently asked questions

Virtual Address

Here is how it works:
  • You have your own unique address
  • You can use the address to register your company or open a bank account
  • Receive your correspondence
  • We can do the opening and scanning, or we can resend it to you anywhere in the world
  • You have access to your online correspondence
How will I have access to scanned documents?

Whenever new correspondence arrives, it will be scanned and made available as a PDF in our online system.

Can I receive packages at my address?

We do not accept orders for your company. The Virtual Address Service aims to provide a fiscal and official address for receiving correspondence, opening a bank account, opening a company, etc. If you also need a warehousing and sales/order processing service, check out our Logistics Services.


Am I required to hire the accounting /bookkeeping service for my company?

No! You have the possibility to make the controls and declarations yourself. However, this may not be a simple function for those who are 100% focused on developing their business and have no knowledge of American legislation.

Are there any setup fees?

If you have not completed your company registration process with Globalfy, there is a $199 setup fee.

What are the ways to contact my account manager?

You can talk to our entire team via email, Google Meet, or phone.

What is the term of my contract with Globalfy?

Your contract will be quarterly.

What annual investments do I need to make to keep my business going?
  • Income Tax Return of the company and partners or shareholders
  • Renewal of the company in the state (Annual Report/Franchise Tax)
  • Estimated Tax/Withholding on quarterly profit


Do you prepare products purchased at auctions?

Yes, as long as they are new products and you provide us with a packing list of what is being sent to our warehouse. We do not work with used products and if the auction site does not send you a packing list, we charge $ 60/hour to inventory the items.

Do you develop special projects for my operation?

For sure. Contact our experts who will develop a project that meets your needs.

Is there a minimum billing amount?

Yes, the minimum monthly amount is $250 excluding shipping and packaging costs. This is necessary so that we can keep the staff, structure and systems ready for your needs.

Do you offer packaging? Can I use own/custom packaging?

Yes, we stock dozens of different packages at your disposal. If you wish to use your own/custom packaging there will be an additional handling charge of $0.20 per order.

Need Help?

We are available to help you start your business in the united States.

Need Help?

We are available to help you start your business in the united States.

Want to start a business or already have a company?

Globalfy is the perfect solution for you!
Business Formation

All you need for a simple fee per year of $599

Bank Account

With Instant Access to Visa debit cards

Business Address

1 year of U.S. Business Address

Get $25 OFF If you start the process to open your LLC or Corp NOW!


Select “Hold my process until 2023” and use the code SAVE25 at checkout.

Valid until midnight December 31st.