The most reliable Registered Agent

service for your business


It is legally required for all US companies to have a Registered Agent. Choose the best provider. 


Don’t worry about legal matters. You focus on your business, and we do the heavy lifting. 


Have a reliable link with the IRS and the state and secure your business.

A Registered Agent is the official point of contact between your company and the state

Our Registered Agent will be available and on call for your company or any official communication during regular business hours.

Your company will be fully compliant with both the state and the IRS. Enjoy a Good Standing to do business in the US.

Globalfy will automatically renew your Registered Agent file with the state every year to avoid delays and penalties for your business.

Do not miss any official or legal notices with Globalfy’s Registered Agents.

What does the Registered Agent service include?

No setup fee

No hidden setup fees. Single annual payment.

Mail scanning

We digitalize your official correspondence at no extra cost.

100% online

Save time and money by receiving important letters and notifications remotely.

No PO box

Our Registered Agents have legitimate US commercial addresses.

What is a Registered Agent for?

The Registered Agent will serve as your company’s main point of contact with the
state, receiving on your behalf official State Department of Revenue documents, court
notices, and other compliance documents.

In addition to receiving these documents, it is the Registered Agent’s responsibility to
forward the documents to the company and keep you informed of annual
requirements such as the Annual Report and Franchise Tax.

Can I be my own Registered Agent?

If you are a resident of the state where you will register your company, in many cases
you can act as your own Registered Agent. However, keep in mind that you must
meet all of the requirements, and if you change your address, you must also
change it with the state. In addition, you will lose the opportunity to receive the
additional services that Globalfy offers.

Similarly, if you have another LLC or Corporation already registered in the state, you
cannot use it as a Registered Agent for a new one. The only way you can be your own Registered Agent is as a natural person.

Who can enjoy this service?

Globalfy specializes in e-commerce, tech, global entrepreneurs, freelancers, digital nomads, gamers, and developers.

Do I need a Registered Agent to run a business in the United States?

Yes, it is legally required by every US state and there are penalties for non-compliance.

Google logo on the features page
Endeavor logo on features page.
Select USA logo on features page.
UCF logo on featurs page

Subscribe to be part of our exclusive group and take advantage of our Hub of ContentNewsBusiness Trends

Security logo on features page.
The information offered on this site may not be considered legal advice, but information in the public domain.
ACBJ- 1989_WEB_BADGE_120145
Plataforma completa

Get our latest updates​

Receive our communications with relevant information to help you start, grow or expand your business in the US.