Globalfy, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Globalfy,” “we,” or “us”) welcome you. The term “you” is to be construed broadly and shall apply to natural persons and entities (a “Company”).
This document explains the terms by which you may use the banking and other financial services we make available to you on our website located at https://www.globalfy.com and all related subdomains (the “Site”) or on any of mobile application (the “App,” together with the Site and banking and financial services, collectively the “Services”).
By submitting your application to obtain an account with us (“Account”), you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by, the Deposit Account Agreements of the banking service provider for your account. We may accept, on your behalf, payments to your account that are not subject to the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (“EFTA”) and Regulation E. Your rights and obligations with respect to such transfers shall be governed and construed in accordance with Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Regulation J, Subpart B-Funds Transfers through Fedwire, and the applicable Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Operating Circular. Electronic transfers sent or received via automated clearing house are subject to the rules of the National Automated Clearing House Association (“NACHA”) and Regulation E. Where none of the above stated rules apply, the transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable provisions of this Agreement.
You also agree to receive all notices and other communications from us electronically. Globalfy reserves the right to make unilateral modifications to these terms and will provide notice of these changes by posting an updated version on the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that we at our sole discretion may deny, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Services, or we may suspend or modify the Site or App at any time.
For more information about the banking Terms, visit https://www.currencycloud.com/legal/terms/.
1. Access to Services
- Compliance with laws. You may only use the Services in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Site or Services. Except with respect to access to our Site, any use of or access to the Services for consumer or non-commercial purposes by any individual who is not your employee, contractor, agent, or other individual permitted to use your Account on your behalf (“User”) is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that we or our Banking Provider reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel or suspend any of your transactions due to suspicion of fraud or compliance related concerns.
- Your Account. Your Account gives you access to certain Services, provided by one of our financial institution partners (“Banking Provider”), and any other functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You will need to provide Company information and certain personal information (collectively, “Company Information”), when you apply for an Account. Company Information may include but it not limited to you your registered business name and state of incorporation, the business address, ownership details, the nature of the business, and other business information we may request from time to time; the name, contact information, and date of birth of Administrators, Users or beneficial owners, and other personal information; and a corporate registration certificate, proof of address, personal identification, and any other documentary information used to verify business and personal information. As of the date hereof our Banking Provider is Blue Ridge Bank N.A., member FDIC, and Unit is our backend software provider.
- Our use of Company Information. We provide Company Information to our Banking Providers and other third-party service providers to determine your eligibility for access to certain Services. We rely on the accuracy of the Company Information you provide us when opening and maintaining your Account.
- Prohibitions. You may agree that you will not: (a) use the Account or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement; (b) use the Account or the Services for any personal, family, household, or other use that is not related to Company’s business purpose; (c) use the Account or the Services for the benefit of an individual, organization, or country identified on the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control’s Specially designated Nationals List, (d) use the Account or the Services for any third parties unaffiliated with Company, (e) use the Account or the Services to collect any market research for a competing business, (f) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, (g) interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any Globalfy IP, data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means; (h) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services; (i) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, or thwart any of the Content protections in the Services; (j) use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express, written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Services for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials; and (k) take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for use in accordance with this Agreement. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Services as permitted by the features of the Services. Globalfy reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Globalfy IP (as defined below). Globalfy may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The Services and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the “Globalfy IP”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Globalfy and its licensors.
Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Globalfy IP. Use of the Globalfy IP for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or Services (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
4. Site Data and Privacy
Additionally you grant Globalfy the right to aggregate data we collect from your use of the Services (“Site Data”) and use such Site Data for our business purposes. You also acknowledge and agree that by using the Services, User Content and Site Data will be collected, used, transferred to and processed in the United States. Globalfy uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Company Information and implement your privacy settings. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide User Content at your own risk. Your use of the Deposit Account and Cards is subject to the privacy policies of our Banking Providers.
5. Third-Party Links and Information
6. User Prohibitions
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Submissions; (2) use of the Site and Services; (3) breach of this Agreement; (4) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
8. No Warranty
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GLOBALFY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GLOBALFY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOUR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
GLOBALFY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND GLOBALFY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBALFY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GLOBALFY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GLOBALFY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICES; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBALFY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING $100.00.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF GLOBALFY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
10. Term and Termination
This Agreement is effective when you start using our Services and continues until terminated by either you or us, or in accordance with the Banking Provider Agreements or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement (the “Term”).
You may terminate this Agreement by paying all amounts you owe and providing notice to us; except that you will still be responsible for any charges, fees, fines, and other losses caused by your action or inaction prior to terminating this Agreement. We may terminate this Agreement, or suspend your Account, by providing you notice.
11. Governing Law
This Agreement, and your use of the Site and Services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in virtually or at a mutually agreed upon locations. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than 2 years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
13. Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Globalfy agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
14. Mobile Applications
We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the App on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this mobile application license contained in these Agreement. You shall not: (1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the App; (2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the App; (3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the App; (4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us on the App; (5) use the App for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; (6) make the App available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time; (7) use the App for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the App or Site; (8) use the App to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or (9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the App.
We make the App available through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The following terms apply when you use the App obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Services: (1) the license granted to you for our App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service; (2) we are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as specified in the terms and conditions of this App license contained in these Agreement or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App; (3) in the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the App, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App; (4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; (5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the App; and (6) you acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the terms and conditions in this App license contained in these Agreement, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the terms and conditions in this App license contained in these Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Globalfy without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Electronic Notification Procedures and Changes to the Agreement. You consent to us providing notices to you under this Agreement electronically and understand that this consent has the same legal effect as a physical signature. We will provide notices to you electronically through your Account, and via text or SMS to the phone numbers provided to us by Administrators and Users. If you sign up to receive certain Globalfy notifications or information via text or SMS, you may incur additional charges from your wireless provider for these notices. You agree that you are solely responsible for any such charges. Notices affecting the terms of this Agreement will be sent to Administrators and are considered received 24 hours after they are sent. You understand that you may not use the Services unless you consent to receive notices from us electronically. You may only withdraw consent to receive notices electronically by closing your Account. Notices may include alerts about the Services, your Account, and your Deposit Account and may provide Administrators and Users the ability to respond with information about Deposit Account transactions or your Account. Administrators and Users may disable notification preferences to limit the use of certain Service features or to decrease financial risks to the Company. Administrators and Users are required to maintain a regularly updated web browser, and computer and mobile device operating systems to receive notices correctly. Administrators and Users will be responsible for all costs imposed by internet or mobile service providers for sending or receiving notices electronically. Contact us if you are having trouble receiving notices from us.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Globalfy in connection with the Services, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Globalfy concerning your Account and the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Globalfy’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Compliance by Us. We may respond to and comply with any subpoenas, warrants, liens, or any other legal order we receive related to your use of the Services. We are not responsible to you for any losses you incur due to our response to such legal order. We may hold funds or provide information as required by the issuer of the legal order or take any other actions we believe are required of us under legal orders. Where permitted, we will provide you reasonable notice that we have received such an order.
- Survival. All representations and warranties by you in connection with this Agreement shall survive its termination unless expressly noted otherwise.
This Agreement is effective as of the Last Modified date below. We may amend this Agreement from time to time (an “Amendment” or “Amendments”). Any such Amendments will be posted on the Site. By accessing the Services after we make any such Amendments to this Agreement, you are deemed to have accepted such Amendments without any further obligation due from us. Please refer back to this Agreement on a regular basis.
You may contact us at the following:
7345 W Sand Lake Road
Ste 210 | Orlando, FL
32819 | t. +1 (866) 428 2030
Last Modified: 02/15/2022