Globalfy is the only platform made for international entrepreneurs to get global opportunities and earn in US dollars. We make US banking services accessible to people and businesses worldwide, democratizing access to the world’s strongest economy. You can get your own US business bank account with us in less than 24 hours.
In less than a year after launching Globalfy’s banking platform, we’ve helped over 4K clients do business globally. Now, if you’re interested in opening an American business bank account with Globalfy, keep reading and find out the requirements.
What business sectors do we work with?
Globalfy focuses on helping businesses in software development, SaaS, online marketing, e-commerce, stock market investment, trading, bookkeeping and tax consultancy, and related.
Globalfy banking customers from these sectors have enjoyed incredible growth in income and business opportunities thanks to the access they’ve gained to US clients, providers, and services.
Are you doing business in these sectors and want to open a US business bank account? Do it now, 100% online.
What industries do we not work with?
We will reject US business bank account applications from companies from these sectors:
- Cryptocurrencies and/or NFTs
- Adult entertainment
- Weapons or firearms
What are the requirements to apply for a business bank account?
To ensure that we don’t open bank accounts for fraudulent businesses or individuals, our banking compliance team will need to review the documentation you submit before we can approve your application.
This is a mandatory requirement that applies to all banking applications, regardless of whether they are included in any of our business plans. Please note that all applications are pending approval until the review process is completed.
Business document requirements:
- Business formation document for an LLC or a Corporation in the United States.
- EIN verification (CP 575, 147 C, tax return for businesses dated within last two filing years, or screenshot of EIN online verification page)
Beneficial owner document requirements:
- Identification (photo of passport and for US residents or citizens: US driver’s license or any US-issued ID)
- Residential address verification document (utility bill or bank statement. Must be in the name of the individual it is used for. If the document is not in English, it must at least be in Latin characters).
- Share the details of your business, this includes; operations in the US market, where you’re selling, where you’re advertising, what you’re selling, and anything else that you think will help us better understand your business and operations.
- Share where your customers can find you online. This includes, but is not limited to; a business website, seller page (ex: Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc), and social media.
We are unable to go into specific details related to each compliance reviewing process. However, the criteria and requirements included here are what our compliance team evaluates when coming to a decision.
How to apply for a Globalfy bank account?
Feel free to apply for a US business bank account with Globalfy, we use our own platform and not a third-party service.
You don’t have to pay any fees for the application or deposit any minimum amount to activate the balance. There’s no maintenance or monthly fee and the ACH domestic transfers are free of charge.
Click here and apply right now! All you have to do is submit the requirements cited above. The verification process takes less than 24 hours. Join the only platform made for international entrepreneurs to get global opportunities and start earning in US dollars.